RoyaumeFrance’s Key Values:
- Humility – we seek that the world knows our witness while we remain unknown in our person and unrecognized in our efforts.
- Purity – we seek to live “in the world” while being not “of the world.” We dutifully fulfill our vocations on earth as we simultaneously reject the spirit of the world, embrace the Cross, and focus only on our heavenly homeland, the Kingdom, to which our saintly sisters Jehanne and Thérèse are leading us through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- A gather or disperse philosophy – others may join or leave us, to “gather or disperse,” as they choose. Though we are ever prepared to defend our faith and our actions charitably, we care nothing for argumentation, polemics, or divisiveness. We remain steadfast on our journey toward the Kingdom with Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse, willing to walk alone, happy to receive those of goodwill, and filled with charity toward those who disagree with us or otherwise care not to join us.
RoyaumeFrance’s guiding principles:
- Obedience to our Holy Father, the Pope and the Magisterium of the Church
- Devotion to the eternal mystical union between Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart and the Kingdom of France.
- Devotion to a Counterrevolutionary spirit of Christendom in the West which gives preeminence to the rights of the Kingdom of God on earth, which is the Holy Roman Catholic Church, to influence the minds, hearts, laws, and culture of the land (the end of the Revolutionary manipulation of society through “Separation of Church of State”).
- Support for Counterrevolutionary activities that would bring about the restoration and establishment of Catholic Monarchies in the West, including the United States, as the optimal means to re-establish a Church-State alliance for the building up of the Kingdom of God “on earth as it is in Heaven,” to destroy Protestant, Masonic, and New Age heresies, and to end the atheistic secular democratic republican state.
- Exultation in the Holy Catholic Church as the only institution, faith, and spirituality which contains the fullness of God’s revelation to man in Jesus Christ as Son of God and the only Savior of the human race and being instituted by Jesus Christ for this purpose.
- Outreach to those outside the Catholic Church through a Counterrevolutionary focus on the fullness of Truth, even if that Truth divides us, rather than by focusing only on that which unites us. In this way are able to present to the world the glories of the Catholic faith rather than to hide these treasures away.
- Focus on the abundant beauty and efficacious friendship and patronage of the saints, particularly Sts. Joan of Arc and Thérèse of Lisieux, and most importantly on the necessity of hyperdulia honor to our Holy Mother the Virgin Mary, as representing the abundance of Christ’s grace and charity to us through the Divine Order in His Kingdom which is His Catholic Church. Jesus Christ is King. The Holy Virgin is Queen. The saints are our glorious brothers and sisters in Christ, through the Divine motherhood of Mary. Here we share with the world the treasures of the Kingdom as expressed by St. Thomas:
“It is God’s will that inferior beings should be helped by all those that are above them, wherefore we ought to pray not only to the higher but also to the lower saints; else we should have to implore the mercy of God alone… for the Divine Order is such that lower beings receive an overflow of the excellence of the higher, even as the air receives the brightness of the sun…we pray to the saints, whether angels or men, not that God may through them know our petitions, but that our prayers may be effective through their prayers and merits.” (St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, IIa, IIae, Question 83, Article 11)