St. Philomena is our Queen at Royaume France. This action button will lead you to a discussion on her Queenship and why it is so important to Royaume France.
1. To keep a stricter watch over our eyes.
2. To forbid ourselves all useless conversations and visits.
3. To banish all superfluity, all unbecoming manner of dress.
4. To deprive ourselves of everything that flatters nature and the senses.
5. To cut off everything unlawful in our affections.
6. To draw somewhat nearer to God by prayer and meditation.
7. To gain some signal victory over human respect.
8. To betake ourselves with more zeal to works of Christian charity.
9. To distinguish in our care and affection the poor and children.
10. To imitate the simple in their devotion towards the saints.
"A piety, truly enlightened, cannot fail to appreciate these practices; it will add others to them, and will more and more merit the favor of God and of St. Philomena."
*The ten points and quote above are from the free online book, The Life and Miracles of St. Philomena, Virgin and Martyr.