(Scriptural references are noted in parentheses in the text itself. References to the Catechism of the Catholic Church are footnoted and found at the end of the text as “CCC.”)
- I have found these and other claims of this Church to be true. I will testify with my life that they are authentic claims. While following this narrow but exhilarating and joyful path through life, I have found my experiences to be remarkably in sync with those who have done likewise throughout the centuries. The Church proclaims, and has historical validation to back it up, that Christ founded her as His mystical body on earth to lead all generations to life. I will tell you again, my testimony is that this is all true.
- Jesus said that no greater act of love can be demonstrated than by giving one’s life for another (John 15:13). It is purely out of this love that I go about fulfilling, however poorly, my duty as described above in the introductory remarks. I can do nothing but point, with so many millions of others, toward the path leading to the heavenly Kingdom. I did not create it, nor find it on my own, nor was I ever asked my opinion about it. It was shown to me. Take it or leave it. And, using an act of my free will, I did go about selling all I own, by way of reputation, in order to hopefully obtain it one day (Matt 13:44-45).
- The conversion experience described above was the pure grace of Jesus Christ, obtained through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, resulting from the intercession of St. Thérèse of Lisieux. Years later, in 2006, another, and truly miraculous event happened to me through the powerful intercession of St. Joan of Arc, which would not have been possible without the power, glory, and authority of Christ’s very own, authentic Church.
- This subject matter is simply too important to ignore. It is, in fact, a matter of eternal life and death. For, we are already at a point in our society where good is called evil and evil called good. We will likely soon have the blood of Christian martyrs running through the streets of America as anti-Christian “spiritual” humanists continue to seize power and proclaim the golden new age of nonsensical spiritualities and the necessary death of Christian dogma. Theirs, though, is a madness that will lead to perdition. Sadly, many who claim Christ as Savior are running hand in hand with His enemies through their animosity to true religion, true Dogma, and the Church. We must prepare to sing as we enter the lion’s den, for Christ has already conquered death.
- True religion is the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church. Jesus Christ gave authority to no other. Christ was crucified, not because he said to love one another nor that it is “nice to be nice,” but because He claimed to be the “I AM,” God Himself! And as God, He is resurrected! Jesus Christ is the King and moral authority over all lands and all peoples. It is He who establishes what is right and what is wrong. And the Catholic Church is His very own, established by Him on the foundation of the Apostles (Eph 2: 19-20).
- “Remember your leaders who spoke the word of God to you; consider how their lives ended, and imitate their faith. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teaching.” (Heb 13: 7-9a)
- “Teach them to carry out all that I have commanded you. And know that I am with you until the end of the world!” (Math 28:20)
Amen, so be it. Come Lord Jesus!
“And so it was, and that is the truth.”